November 29, 2012

Part-time bitch

Some delicate flower decided that he/she was so very offended by my calling myself a bitch in my SLF signature line that they just had to RIC it.



It's been part of my sig since late August. Some shrill, obviously unbalanced, creature called me a bitch on the feeds, thinking that I would be offended. I countered that at least I was only a part-time bitch and the rest, as they say, is history.

I did have to work around the "obscenity" filter by replacing one of the letters, but again... I was calling myself a bitch, and nobody else.

I'm still dumbfounded by what gets a pass and what doesn't, sometimes. Oh, well. It will probably never make sense.

Oh, and to my little RICster: Two can play at that game. Watch your back.

1 comment:

  1. SLF is becoming more pathetic by the day. The feed is not any better, but no RIC's make it worthwhile, or, at best, a little more tolerable. Like you stated above, two can play the game. So can three... and I will. And I know who; it is not safe for them to post, either.

    ReplyDelete