February 21, 2013

Really.

Laetizia Coronet wrote: I disapprove of this use of alts 95% of the time. I make an exception for people who are almost forced to use alts because their opponents swoop in on everything they say as their main account. But that's a different story.

Griffin wrote: So, you've never been there cheering on the use of griefer alts, Tish?

Laetizia Coronet wrote: "Griefer alt" is not a term I'd use in this case, but not that I know of. Why do you ask?

Griffin wrote: I seem to recall you "loving" the feed posts of an alt that was created for the purpose of helping to disseminate the RL info of someone.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Laetizia Coronet wrote: I think my words have been clear enough. I don't see why you think it is necessary to doubt them?

Griffin wrote: Because there is often a disconnect between what people say and what they do.


Tish "not loving" one of Deek's latest griefer alts:


ETA: It should be noted that one of my own alts engaged in discussion on this feed. Tish's posts there have since been deleted.

No comments:

Post a Comment